COVID-19 Vaccine Consultation - The Done Deal

COVID-19 Vaccine Consultation - The Done Deal

September 2020

On the 28th of August 2020, UKGov published the following "Open Consultation" document:

Consultation document: changes to Human Medicine Regulations to support the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, 28th of August 2020.

The documents begins by stating, with my own emphasis in bold:

"COVID-19 is the biggest threat this country has faced in peacetime history, which is why the UK government is working to a scientifically led, step-by-step action plan for tackling the pandemic – taking the right measures at the right time. ..."

Read that nonsense again: "the biggest threat this country has faced in peacetime history". No - the biggest threat to the people is always from their own government, and never was this proved more true than the 2020 CV-19 outbreak.

The 2020 CV-19 outbreak was a non-pandemic if there ever was. The UK NHS inflated the CV-19 cases. It inflated the CV-19 deaths. It also inflated the hospitalised patients testing positive for CV-19. They were complete in their fabrication of the CV-19 data to such an extent that all CV-19 data is now trash. No one - not a single person - can place their hand on their heart with any degree of integrity and state what the actual data is. There could have been 45,000 CV-19 deaths, then there could 40,000 deaths since UKGov reduced the deaths by 5,500 in August. Many NHS doctors have reported anonymously that the figures are inflated by a factor between 5 and 10 and so there could be as few as 4,000 deaths.

With that, let's remind ourselves that the 2020 CV-19 outbreak is "the biggest threat this country has faced in peacetime history". Horse manure.

The Done Deal

The above document is called an "Open Consultation" but is in fact a closed consultation and like e-petitions nothing more than an illusion to true-democracy. I could submit my views on the long history of the dangers of vaccines and that there is in fact no need for a CV-19 vaccine because it turned out to be the non-event of the 21st century and no worse than flu. But at the end of the day my submission would be shredded and completely ignored. Why am I so negative? We only need to keep reading until we reach the 3rd paragraph which states, again with my ow emphasis in bold:

"The independent Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) will advise the UK government on which COVID-19 vaccine/s the UK should use ..."

In a pseudo-democracy such as the UK, the people vote politicians into government but never decide for themselves on policy. The pouring of £billions into vaccine development and its mass deployment are decisions made an unelected few and not the majority.

The development and mass deployment of a CV-19 vaccine(s) is already a done deal. The real debate is whether a vaccine was ever needed but that decision was already made. A decision made 6 months earlier as soon as the virus appeared on UK soil in March 2020. A decision made even earlier before CV-19 even reached UK shores. And probably a decision made months/years earlier when the "Pandemic Act" draft legislation was written and shelved, which in March 2020 was renamed and whizzed through Parliament to become known as the 2020 Coronavirus Act.

My Opinion

The UK has no need for a CV-19 vaccine.

CV-19 has proved itself to be less severe than a bad dose of annual flu. There have been a reported 40,000 deaths but maybe 1/10th of this number. Even using the figure of 40,000 deaths relative to the UK's 68 million population we have a mortality value of (40k/68m)x100 = 0.06%. There is no case for the mass-vaccination of the remaining 99.94% of the population or 67,960,000 people.

There is no case for vaccinating children according to UKGov's own study published in August 2020 which looked at 260 hospitals in England, Wales and Scotland. Out of the 69,500 patients admitted with CV-19 in the first 6 months of the year, 651 (0.9%) were under the age of 19. Six deaths of minors were recorded. Three were newborn babies with other severe health problems. The other three were aged between 15 and 18 and also had “profound health issues”. Not 1 single healthy child out of 69,500 was found. The 2020 CV-19 outbreak was not a pandemic as far as children were concerned. Not even an epidemic. Not even a localised outbreak. Not a single case.

Now shred by opinion.